Thursday, 24 December 2009

A Merry Christmas To All



Well, I am about as ready for Christmas as I am going to be. We've collected the turkey and the hams from the butcher and they are ready to be put on ice for the journey. I've just got two more stuffings to make and a few more things to do as we pack up and get ready to go to my husband's parent's house for Christmas.

As I look back on this year, I'm really excited by how The 21st Century Housewife's Kitchen© has evolved, and I'm looking forward to even more exciting things next year. I'm especially grateful for the support of all of you, my readers, and I hope that you have enjoyed lots of inspiration this year. Most of all, I hope that I've encouraged you to be more relaxed about cooking, and that cooking has become for you (as it is for me) a real source of creative expression and enjoyment.

I'm really looking forward to writing about more restaurants and food issues as well and am hoping to expand that side of the blog in the New Year. Watch this space!

I hope that you are spending this Christmas with people you love, and that you will enjoy lots of fun, food and celebration. Thank you for being a part of The 21st Century Housewife's Kitchen© this year. A very Merry Christmas to you all.

April