Sunday, 18 July 2010

The Copley Square Farmer's Market

I must admit I was not expecting to find a wonderful Farmer's Market like this in the middle of Boston, but I was so pleased when I did!







The produce was absolutely amazing, with loads of heirloom varieties on offer as well.  (Check out the gorgeous tomatoes on the left of the photograph above!) I really wish we had something like this at home. There were also several stands with gorgeous traditional flowers - zinnias, cornflowers and lots of others. My favourites were these wonderful sunflowers!


I bought some fresh fruit, but as we are staying in a hotel I could not buy flowers or vegetables - next time we come to Boston in the summer I think we'll rent an apartment so I can try cooking with some of the wonderful produce.

The Copley Square Market is held Tuesdays and Fridays from mid May to mid November from 11am to 6pm. For more information please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.