Friday, 30 July 2010

National Cheesecake Day at The Cheesecake Factory



It's National Cheesecake Day and The Cheesecake Factory are celebrating by offering any slice of cheesecake at half price, including their new Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake and their Red Velvet Cheesecake.


I haven't tried this newest offering, but it looks utterly amazing.

I do know their Red Velvet Cheesecake is absolute cheesecake nirvana. Consisting of layers of luscious red velvet cake, cheesecake and white chocolate cream cheese icing it is The Best Cheesecake I Have Ever Eaten (closely followed by their Wild Blueberry White Chocolate Cheesecake and their Dutch Apple Caramel Streusel Cheesecake). Oh, and their White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Nut Cheesecake...Heck, I have to admit I've never had one I didn't like!

So if you can, get yourself down to a Cheesecake Factory today to enjoy their beautiful cheesecakes at half price. And if you do, spare a thought for me, sitting here at my computer - over 3,000 miles away from my nearest branch!





The 21st Century Housewife was not paid for this post. When I hear about something like half price cheesecake, I like to share!

1 comment:

  1. The combining of cake and cheesecake is something I am going to have to try in my own kitchen. Although I don't live 3000 miles from a Cheesecake Factory, I do live at least 3 hours away from one, so experimenting at home is a must!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.