Monday, 31 January 2011

Seven Delicious Meatless Monday Recipes


One of the only things my family doesn’t like about the fact that I love to invent and develop new recipes, is that often, once I have made something I rarely make it again. In my quest for the new and different, the old favourites get left by the wayside. So recently, at my family’s request, I have been cooking many of our old favourites. So here are seven of my family’s favourite Meatless Monday recipes from Mondays gone by.
















2 comments:

  1. I am loving these recipes. I need more meatless in my life! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Looks like some tasty recipes!

    I am blog hopping today and thought I would stop by your blog.

    Please stop by either or both of my blogs and follow:

    Jessicas Lil Corner is where I blog about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    Have a Happy and Blessed Tuesday! :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.