Friday, 25 February 2011

Feed Me Tweet Me Follow Me Home Blog Hop #8



I’m very pleased to be co-hosting this foodie blog hop with the Hella D of Helladelicious and Alex of A Moderate Life.

The linky is called Feed Me, Tweet Me, Follow Me Home and it is a true blog hop. This means, that if YOU wish to run the hop on your blog, all you have to do is get the linky code from the bottom of this page and list it on your blog for your readers to join in.

The rules are very simple, because it is a “follow me” linky.

Just enter your link to your blog below, Follow me on Twitter and ‘Like’ The 21st Century Housewife on Facebook. Or you can follow me here in the side bar or at The 21st Century Housewife on Blogger . I've only just added my 'follow' gadget after all these years so I'd love it if you 'followed'. I’ve also just joined Networked Blogs, so I'd be really grateful if you would consider following me here on Networked Blogs too. 

I will follow everyone back, but if I happen to miss you please drop me an email or comment letting me know where you have followed or ‘liked’ my blogs, and I will follow or 'like' you back. 

You can use your blog badge or any photo you like from your blog as your thumbnail and you can link up any time during the week. Visit as many other blogs as you can, follow their blog, grab their tweets and RSS feed if you do not already. If you do grab their info, please leave them a comment so they know they have a new friend. If someone visits you from Feed Me, and grabs your info, please return the favour- It’s a great way to increase your followers and promote your blog, so please pass the word around!

Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.