Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Let's Do Brunch



Whatever we enjoy for brunch, we all need creative and delicious inspiration for this wonderful meal. I always enjoy co-hosting Let’s Do Brunch with the lovely Chaya of My Sweet and Savory. Stop by Chaya’s to see some great photos of some of the delicious treats she cooked for Pesach.

Thank you for sharing twenty five delicious recipes last week!  Featured recipes from last week include:



Brunch is one of my favourite meals, and brings to mind lazy Sundays and long summer afternoons. Sometimes though, brunch for me is when I am so busy I forget to eat breakfast and end up eating breakfast combined with lunch! It can also be a wonderful muffin, coffee cake or pastry treat.

Please join us this week and share your favourite recipes. It’s easy to link up, and all we ask is that you please link back to Let’s Do Brunch either here or at Chaya’s My Sweet and Savory

I look forward to lots of delicious breakfast, lunch and brunch ideas!






5 comments:

  1. Hi April-Lovely recipes. Don't you just love the new ideas we get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting this blog party! I always enjoy visiting your site and to see what you are cooking up. Have a great day!
    <><
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chaya - We sure do get some lovely recipes here!

    Thank you, Concetta. Hope you have a great day too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reminding me to link up!

    I tagged you in a Mother's Day menu game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. April, Happy Brunch day! I am loving the focassia sandwich. Awesome! Hope you're having a fabulous weekend.
    Blessings, Kristy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.