Friday, 22 April 2011

Welcome to my 500th Post - And Another Edition of Feed Me Tweet Me Follow Me Home Friday!

This is my 500th post on The 21st Century Housewife's Kitchen! That's a lot of words and a lot of recipes too. It's still not as many posts as I have done on my main blog, The 21st Century Housewife, as I have been blogging there for nine years! Yup, I've been blogging there since 2002! I'm really excited for my tenth blogoversary next year - and I'm sure we will find some great ways to celebrate with you, my wonderful readers!

Anyway, welcome to another edition of Feed Me Tweet Me Follow Me Home! Once again, I’m very pleased to be co-hosting this fun foodie blog hop with Alex of A Moderate Life

Remember, if YOU wish to run the Feed Me Tweet Me Follow Me Home Hop on your blog, all you have to do is get the linky code from the bottom of this page and put it on your blog for your readers to join in the fun. It’s an easy way to increase your followers and promote your blog.

The rules are very simple, because it is a “follow me” linky.

Just follow me here at The 21st Century Housewife's Kitchen or  on Networked Blogs or Twitter or  ‘Like’ The 21st Century Housewife on Facebook. After you have done this, please enter your link to your blog below (you can link to your home page, Facebook page or any page on your blog you would like to bring attention to).

Please leave a comment letting me know where you have followed or ‘liked’ my blogs, I will follow you back in all those places. You can use your blog badge - or any other photo from your blog that you like - as your thumbnail and you can link up any time during the week.

It’s that simple! Remember to visit the other blogs who have linked up and follow their blog or grab their tweets and RSS feed if you do not already. If you do grab their info, please leave them a comment so they know they have a new friend. If someone visits you from Feed Me, and grabs your info, please return the favour. This is a great way to make new friends, increase your followers and promote your blog, so please pass the word around or grab the linky code and pop this on your own blog too! If you’d like to pick up our cute badge, here is the code.








I want to be sure to wish everyone who is celebrating a Happy Easter and also to those who are celebrating Passover, Chag Kasher v's Sameach! 


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting April and congratulations on 500 posts - WOW!!!! I love your blog! Have a blessed holiday weekend! Happy Easter.
    <><
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Concetta! Wishing you a very Happy Easter and a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi April, Congratulations! I look forward to reading many more posts.

    Thanks for hosting,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.