Wednesday, 15 June 2011

What Will You Share With Let's Do Brunch This Week?




There’s definitely lots happening here as we are at the beginning of a redecoration project at our house. (My interior designer keeps calling it a renovation, but that just makes me nervous!) The furniture is all in the wrong places and there is dust everywhere, but for the moment the kitchen is intact and we still have to eat, so I’m looking forward to lots of great inspiration from you all!

I do want to mention a giveaway I am hosting in honour of the first anniversary of another blog hop I co-host, The Hearth and Soul Blog Hop. You can win a $50 Amazon Gift Card (or £40 Amazon Gift Card if you live in the UK). Please click here for details. Hurry, today is the last day for entries! But don’t forget to come back here and link up!!!

We had 31 wonderful links last week, and would love to see even more, so please share Let’s Do Brunch with your friends and family encourage them to share their favourite breakfast, lunch and brunch recipes with us all. Every week my lovely co-host - Chaya of My Sweet and Savory - and I like to feature some of the recipes that caught our eye from the previous week’s links. Here are my choices from last week.

Photo Credit La Bella Vita
Pam at From Apples To Zucchini had a bumper harvest from her herb garden, so she made a wonderful Oregano, Thyme and Almond Pesto which she then used in her Pesto Penne with Zucchini and Chicken, Feta and Pepper Meatballs. What a treat!


Photo Credit From Apples To Zucchini
And I can’t wait to try this amazing rhubarb chutney from Mom on a Mission. Served over pork chops, it sounds absolutely mouthwatering.


Photo Credit Mom on a Mission

What will you share with us this week? Whether it’s a light and healthy snack, a delicious main dish, or a yummy cake, muffin or dessert treat, they are all welcome here at Let’s Do Brunch!

It’s simple to share your favourite recipes. Just pop a link back to this post in your post, and click on  “Add your link” in the linky below and the rest is easy.  Please remember to link to your actual post and not your blog homepage, and please do include a link back to this blog or My Sweet and Savory. Thank you for being a part of Let’s Do Brunch - I can’t wait to see the wonderful recipes you have to share!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, April, for hosting this lovely brunch party! I love visiting each week!
    I hope you enjoy my recipe.
    Have a wonderful day.
    <><
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Brunch Day everyone!
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh April, I am so honored that you selected the Black Bean Salsa/Carolina Caviar to be featured this week! I'll stop back by and add a recipe to this week's Linky and hope that you, too, will do the same with my weekend blog get-together going on right now! Blessings and gratitude to you! Roz

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.