Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Breakfast, Lunch ... or Brunch?

Let’s Do Brunch! 
I’m packing like crazy for our holiday. I don’t know why I find packing so daunting all the time - we travel so much it should be easy! I’ll be blogging absolutely as normal while we are away - my husband has the sort of job where he tends to do two or three hours work every day even when he is on holiday, and blogging means I can sit down with him and we can work together. We are probably among the only people who choose their hotels based on the quality of not only their surroundings and service, but also of their internet connections! 
What have you been cooking in your kitchen? I’ve been working on my Family Food History and Recipe Project again, with some delicious results. I’m looking forward to blogging more about it my in the near future. 
Last week we had 40 wonderful links, and we are hoping for even more this week, so please spread the word among your bloggy friends!
My co-host Chaya of My Sweet and Savory and I both chose the same salad to feature, and she very kindly agreed to let me post this gorgeous Mediterranean Orzo Salad from Jewelery 4 Change
Photo credit Jewelry 4 Change
It looks so fresh and delicious I can’t wait to try making it myself!
These Pecan Crusted Sweet Potato Salmon Cakes from Simply Healthy Family are a delicious nutrient filled treat that I know we will love. 
Photo credit Simply Healthy Family
And I just had to feature these amazing Cinnamon Rolls from Kitchen Belleicious.
Photo credit Kitchen Belleicious
Don’t they look delicious? Perfect for Sunday brunch. Do be sure to go on over and check out Chaya’s features too.


Please join us and link up your recipes. Any recipe that would work for breakfast, lunch or brunch - or as part of a brunch buffet - is very, very welcome. Chaya and I can't wait to see what you share with us this week! We do ask that you link back here to Let's Do Brunch as a courtesy, and so that others can find us and join in too. 



6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting, April!!! It is one of the highlights of Thursday to attend this party!
    Have a blessed day!
    <><
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, those cinnamon rolls looks amazingly tasty. :) My kids and I picked raspberries last Friday, so, of course, this week's muffin recipe features them. Thanks for hosting! ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello April,
    Just linked up my recipe for Red Kidney Beans Cutlets to this event!Hope you'll like it:)

    I see that you are flying out to Canada - so hope you have a great trip!I am hosting the 2nd round of the event 'Let's Break Bread Together' at my place - so do drop in whenever you get time!Would love to see you there:)

    Bon voyage!
    Wit,wok&wisdom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cutlets look wonderful! Thank you for the good travel wishes - I'm really excited about our trip. We are going to California after Canada, and then I'm going to BlogHer '11 in San Diego! I'd love to join in with Let's Break Bread - I'll pop by again this weekend or early next week to join in. Thank you for inviting me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi April, Sorry that I'm a few days late for the brunch party, but I'm visiting my family and a bit behind with my blogging and visiting others. I am so glad that you featured Kitchen Belleicious' cinnamon rolls. They are awesome! I linked up a homemade tomato soup recipe and hope that you can stop over to my party and link up a post or two! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.