Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Come and Share Your Favourite Breakfast, Lunch and Brunch Recipes

here at Let’s Do Brunch! 
I must apologise that I have not been round to comment on everyone’s posts from last week yet. I am travelling in Canada and catching up with family and friends so I have not quite managed to actually comment on them all yet, although I have visited! Two posts that particularly caught my were these beautiful and healthy Mango Orange Blossom Popsicles from Judee at The Gluten Free A - Z Blog
Photo credit The Gluten Free A-Z Blog
and these delicious grain free Paleo Pancakes with Coconut Flour from A Mom on a Mission.
Photo credit A Mom on a Mission
My co-host, Chaya from My Sweet and Savory, has chosen two featured recipes as well, so be sure to go and visit her too! 
This week I have shared my cousin Esther’s delicious Lemon Blueberry Waffles. Please join us and link up your favourite breakfast, lunch and brunch recipes. Any recipe that would work for any of these meals - or as part of a brunch buffet - is very, very welcome. Chaya and I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week! We do ask that you please link back here to Let’s Do Brunch as a courtesy , and also so that others can find us and join in too. 


5 comments:

  1. April - Your lemon blueberry waffles sound delicious! Thankfully, it's blueberry season. :) Thanks for hosting, ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so amazed every week with all the talented bloggers recipes! Thank you for making it possible by hosting!!
    Have a great week!
    <><
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi April, I'm a few days late, but I made it. Just like you, I've been away and trying to catch up with commenting and linking up to blog hops. Thanks for hosting and hope you're having a nice holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am adding the blog hop to my post this week!
    Thank you again for all you do with our other wonderful hosts!
    Have a great weekend!
    <><
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Concetta! I really appreciate that! Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.