Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Let's Do Brunch

It’s another busy week here as I’m starting to get ready for our family holiday in a little over a week. We are visiting the Toronto area in Canada to catch up with family and friends, and are then travelling on to Los Angeles where we have rented a house in Beverly Hills. Then it’s on to San Diego and BlogHer ’11. I’m so excited! After BlogHer my husband and I have a couple more days in San Diego before heading back to Beverly Hills. (Our son is travelling home at the end of our stay in Beverly Hills to attend a theatre workshop in London.) As always, I’ll be blogging regularly throughout our holiday, sharing the sights, events and of course the food, as well as sending regular reports from BlogHer ’11 later on.

In the meantime, of course, I am always looking for inspiration for new and exciting family meals - and as it is summer, we enjoy brunch more often than ever. Last week there were so many wonderful recipes, it was hard to choose. Be sure to visit my co-host, Chaya at My Sweet and Savory to see the delicious recipes she featured from last week. Two that caught my eye were this easy and delicious Bacon Swiss Breakfast Pizza from Rose at Walnut Acre,
Photo credit Walnut Acre
and these seriously cool grown up Margarita Cupcakes from Goddess of Baking.
Photo credit Goddess of Baking
Both would make delicious additions to any brunch buffet and I can’t wait to try them!

Please join us and link up your recipes. Any recipe that would work for breakfast, lunch or brunch - or as part of a brunch buffet - is very, very welcome. Chaya and I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week! We do ask that you please link back here to Let’s Do Brunch as a courtesy so that others can find us and join in too.
Hope you are having a lovely week!


8 comments:

  1. I hope you have a joyous and refreshing time on your vacation! It sounds like a wonderful trip.
    Thank you for hosting, dear April, and featuring such lovely posts!
    <><
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Brunch day, everyone! Have fun!
    regards, Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels to you and your family! That b'fast pizza looks delicious; thanks for sharing and for hosting. :) ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Following you from a blog hop!:0)
    Hope you visit me and return the follow!


    Btw if you like please join the Treasure
    Trove Tribune! I think you will enjoy
    it!:0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Kristy, and thank you, Lisa! And thank you for the follow Tanya. I'm on my way to visit now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We should meet up at BlogHer! It's my first year there.

    And lots of good links this week. I'm drooling at some of them, yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would be great, Jessi! It's my first year too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.