Friday, 29 July 2011

The Social Networking Blog Hop - Feed Me Tweet Me Follow Me Home



Happy Friday everyone and welcome to Feed Me Tweet Me Follow Me Home, the blog hop designed to help new people discover YOUR blog or Facebook page and to help promote YOU. My co-host, Alex of A Moderate Life, and I would LOVE to see even more folks linking up each week, so please do spread the word. You are welcome to co-host with us and run the hop on your own site. Just click on the link below that says ‘Get the code here’.

I hope you will forgive me if I just provide a link to the Hop on my main site today as I am rushing out the door for our flight to Los Angeles! To see this week's lovely featured foodie, and to join in with Feed Me Tweet Me Follow Me Home, please click here

1 comment:

  1. I will be back tomorrow to post. I am too busy right now but I have not forgotten you gals.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.