Friday, 1 July 2011

The Weekend Roundup


Welcome to the second edition of my new weekend blog hop, designed to help you feature your favourite posts.

Last week we had some wonderful links - it was really hard to choose favourites!  One recipe that really caught my eye was the “Almost Famous” Macaroni Grill Rosemary Bread at Brenda’s Canadian Kitchen. It sounds so good, and you can even make it in a bread maker!

Photo credit Brenda's Canadian Kitchen
Concetta of Concetta’s Cafe’s lovely Tea With Lemon Post was beautiful and included a delicious recipe.
Photo Credit Concetta's Cafe
I was also very taken by the Homemade White Chocolate Peanut Butter at Mom’s Sunday Cafe. It looks and sounds just amazing!
Photo Credit Mom's Sunday Cafe
I look forward to seeing what you have to share with this week’s Weekend Roundup! Remember, almost anything is welcome here - recipes, travel, reviews, crafts, decorating projects, a post you are proud of, even other blog hops or giveaways - anything you want to show off. The only rule is that posts be family friendly, and that you link back to this post so that others can join in too.

Have a lovely weekend! A special shout out to my Canadian readers who are celebrating the Canada Day weekend, and to my American readers who are celebrating the Fourth of July weekend. Have a wonderful celebration!


3 comments:

  1. Dear April,
    Thank you so much for featuring my Lemon Cake - WOW - you really made my day! I love visiting and contributing to your incredible blog!
    I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
    <><
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, April! I'm off to check out that amazing looking bread...

    See you next week! ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake from Concetta's cafe looks so delicious. Thanks for hosting!

    Maria @ A Platter of Figs

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.