Saturday, 23 July 2011

Welcome to The Weekend Roundup No. 5


Have you written a blog post you are proud of, or one that you would like to get a bit more well-deserved attention?  Maybe it’s a special recipe post, or a book or travel review, a piece about fashion, a craft or homemaking post? This is the place to share it! You can link up virtually any family friendly post, all I ask is that you please link by here so that others can join in. 
We had some excellent posts last week. I must apologise if I have not commented on your post yet. I have looked at them all, and there are so many interesting posts, but am still working on my comments. With all the redecorating and travelling we have done this week I am slightly behind...
These were a few posts of the posts that really caught my eye this week including Quirky Jess’ wonderful, tongue in cheek post Canadians Like Their...Kraft Dinner ,

As someone who knows Kraft Dinner is not good for her, but secretly loves it anyway, this post really made me smile. And yes, I do originally come from Canada, although I live in England now. I remember that my Mom and I would have Kraft Dinner for a treat, with poached eggs and a side of asparagus. Luckily, Kraft Dinner is hard to find over home, so I only indulge my passion for it very occasionally. 
I also loved this fantastic Leafy Green Earrings tutorial from Desperate Houselife. I’m not very good at crafty things, but this definitely looks do-able, and the earrings are so pretty!

And check out this cool Easy Menu Planning Magnetic Organizer from Mrs Happy Homemaker. What a great idea! 

It was super hard choosing favourites this week though, as there were so many great posts! What have you got to share this week? I can’t wait to see your favourites. I’m so enjoying discovering great new ideas, interesting blog posts, and new blogs! 
Have a lovely weekend everyone!



2 comments:

  1. Hi April,
    Another wonderful weekend party from our great hostess - thank you!!!
    Enjoy your day my friend!
    <><
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in Concetta! Hope you have a lovely day too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.