Friday, 19 August 2011

Introducing the New Gallery of Favorites

Gallery of Favorites

Alea of Premeditated Leftovers and I want to welcome you to our new weekend blog hop, The Gallery of Favorites! 
An amalgamation of Feed Me Tweet Me and The Weekend Roundup, The Gallery of Favorites is a place for you to feature favorite posts from your own blog. Although Alea and I both spend a lot of our time writing about food, we do have many other interests and we know our readers do as well. The Gallery of Favorites is a place for all bloggers - not just food bloggers - to share their ideas, interests and passions. 
We hope that you will take the time to visit some of the other entries in our Gallery of Favorites. It is a great way to discover new writers, or a new side to some of your favorite bloggers.
Alea and I will be featuring a post each week. Today we want to share Muskoka Bean Salad from Becky at From Ministry to Motherhood. 
Photo credit From Ministry to Motherhood
Although I have never been to the diner in Bracebridge that Becky writes about, my family spent many happy summer holidays at a cottage near there. I too remember mind numbingly hot days spent in search of air conditioning, although I never discovered a cookbook like Becky did on our travels! I love that Becky then sought out the cafe owned by the writer of the cookbook she found, and was inspired by a meal she ate there. 

What have you been focusing on this week? Share your favorite post!
The Gallery of Favorites will remain open for entries until Sunday evening. 
Include a link to your favorite post, rather than to your blog. 
Include a link to one of the hosts in your post, either through text or with a button.
Gallery of Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.