Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Let's Do Brunch with The 21st Century Housewife

Chaya and I so enjoy hosting Let’s Do Brunch. It’s a great opportunity to share our favourite recipes, and it’s has also become a wonderful resource. Each week’s linky becomes part of a permanent online recipe collection that we can refer back to whenever we need inspiration. We hope you use them in the same way.
People always link up such wonderful recipes and ideas, it is hard to choose favourites, but for me, recipe highlights last week included:
Photo credit Concetta's Cafe
Photo credit Happy in Dole Valley
Chaya and I hope you will join us. Share your favourite recipes and try some of the others. Any dish that you could serve for breakfast, lunch, brunch or as part of a brunch buffet is very welcome. We do ask that you link back to one of the hosts both as a courtesy, and so that others can find Let’s Do Brunch too. 
I can’t wait to see what appears on the brunch buffet this week!





2 comments:

  1. Dear April,
    Thank you so much for featuring my chicken salad - you always know how to make my day!!! I am so happy to be part of all of your wonderful weekly food feasts - I am so grateful for all the hard work you and the other ladies do for us!
    Have a great day my friend!
    <><
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. April - Thanks so much for featuring our jam-filled almond muffins this week! We've been away at the coast on a little camping trip, so we don't have a new recipe to share, but I'm sure we'll come up with something wonderful to share next time. Blessings to you, ~Lisa & AnnaLynn :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.