Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Let's Do Brunch with The 21st Century Housewife


Welcome to Let’s Do Brunch, the recipe exchange for breakfast, lunch and brunch recipes. My co-host, Chaya of My Sweet and Savory and I are looking forward to seeing what you have to share this week! 
My highlights from last week include:


Szechuan Noodles from Louanne’s Kitchen

Photo credit Louanne's Kitchen

Greek Herb Spread from Ms. enPlace
Photo credit Ms. enPlace
What have you been cooking for breakfast, lunch or brunch this week? Share it with us! Any dish that would work for any of these three meals or as part of a brunch buffet is welcome. 
Include a link to your recipe post, rather than to your blog. 
Include a link to one of the hosts in your post, so that others can find us and join in Let’s Do Brunch too!


2 comments:

  1. Hi, April! Thanks so much for hosting. I'm sharing our healthy, low sugar, kid (and mom) friendly, PBJ Muffins -- enjoy! Blessings, ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your featured recipes this week! Thank you so much for hosting our party!
    Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!
    <><
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.