Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Let's Do Brunch



Welcome to Let’s Do Brunch, the recipe exchange for breakfast, lunch and brunch recipes. My co-host, Chaya of My Sweet and Savory and I are looking forward to seeing what you have to share this week! 
I must apologise - I have visited all the delicious links from last week, but have yet to get round to commenting on them all. It has been a crazy busy week! My highlights from last week include:
Photo credit Diaries of a Whimsical Wife

Banana Scones
Photo credit Cook with Sarah



Photo credit Veggie Converter

What have you been cooking for breakfast, lunch or brunch this week? Share it with us! Any dish that would work for any of these three meals or as part of a brunch buffet is welcome. 
Include a link to your recipe post, rather than to your blog. 
Include a link to one of the hosts in your post, so that others can find us and join in Let’s Do Brunch too!


1 comment:

  1. April, Thanks for hosting. We were blessed this week to have my daughter Jessica home to bake with us on Monday and to take photos for our Muffin Monday post. This week's muffin is whole wheat zucchini spice muffins -- low sugar but still quite good. :) Many blessings, ~Lisa

    PS: My dd and SIL are now safely in England; she's struggling with the time change more than anything. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.