Friday, 21 October 2011

The Gallery of Favorites #10

Gallery of Favorites


Alea of Premeditated Leftovers and I want to welcome you to the tenth edition of our weekend blog hop, The Gallery of Favorites.
The Gallery of Favorites is a place for you to feature favorite posts from your own blog. Although Alea and I both spend a lot of our time writing about food, we do have many other interests and we know our readers do as well. The Gallery of Favorites is a place for all bloggers to share their ideas, interests and passions. 
I wanted to let you know that Alea and I will be hosting another themed Gallery of Favorites in the near future. On Friday, November 4th we will be asking you to share your holiday tips, recipes and ideas. Posts from your archives are welcome as well as new posts. Of course, posts on all topics will also be welcome as usual.
To read more, and to share your favorite posts, please click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.