Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Let's Do Brunch with The 21st Century Housewife


Welcome to Let’s Do Brunch, the recipe exchange for breakfast, lunch and brunch recipes. My co-host, Chaya of My Sweet and Savory and I are looking forward to seeing what you have to share this week! 
We had some wonderful recipes last week - in fact it was hard to choose my favourites! I’m always inspired by the lovely recipes that everyone shares. Highlights from my visits to last week’s delicious posts include: 
This week I am sharing my Tagliatelle with Autumn Vegetables, Bacon and Cream - there is a vegetarian version too! 
What have you been cooking for breakfast, lunch or brunch this week? Share it with us! Any dish that would work for any of these three meals or as part of a brunch buffet is welcome. 
Include a link to your recipe post, rather than to your blog. 
Include a link to one of the hosts in your post, so that others can find us and join in Let’s Do Brunch too!
Please don’t forget to leave me a comment after linking!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting. I'm sharing our recipe for simple pumpkin spice muffins which are low sugar and whole grain. Blessings, ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.