Friday, 16 December 2011

The Gallery of Favorites

Gallery of Favorites


Alea of Premeditated Leftovers and I want to welcome you to the eighteenth edition of our weekend blog hop, The Gallery of Favorites. 
Before I share our featured post from last week, I want to let you know that the Gallery of Favorites will be taking a short break for Christmas, so there will be no Gallery post on Friday December 23rd. We will return on December 30th for a special New Year’s Eve edition of the Gallery, when we will be encouraging you to share your favorite post of the year from your blog, in addition to a more recent post you are proud of. 
Thank you to everyone who shared posts last week. 


To read more, and to share your posts, please click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.