Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Let's Do Brunch


Welcome to Let’s Do Brunch, the recipe exchange for breakfast, lunch and brunch recipes. Anything that you could serve for breakfast, lunch or brunch, or at a brunch buffet is very welcome here, as are desserts and sweet treats. 

This will be my last week co-hosting Let’s Do Brunch. I have really enjoyed working with Chaya and I am grateful for the opportunity she offered me to share in this wonderful blog hop, but there is so much happening this year I am now having to pick and choose my projects due to time pressures. It’s an exciting year here - the tenth anniversary of The 21st Century Housewife - and I’m struggling to fit everything in! 

I will still be co-hosting the Hearth and Soul Hop, as well as the weekend blog hop, The Gallery of Favorites, and I do hope you will also share posts with my co-hosts and I there, as well as continuing to share your brunch recipes with Chaya. 

To read more, and share your recipes, please click here...

2 comments:

  1. April, Here it is Wednesday and I dropped by only to see you won't be co-hosting "Let's Do Brunch" anymore. I didn't link up last week, so I didn't see this post until today. While I miss linking up with you on Wednesdays, I'll still join you for the Gallery of Favorites and may even pop in at your Hearth and Soul link-up from time to time, too.

    Congrats on 10 years! May the Lord continue to use you for many years to come as you minister to all of us 21st century housewives. :)

    Many blessings,

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lisa! I really appreciate your support. I'm so glad you will continue to link at the Gallery, and I would love to see you at Hearth and Soul - so many of your posts really do reflect the ethos of the Hearth and Soul hop!

      Many blessings,

      April x

      Delete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.