Thursday, 26 January 2012

Marvellous Muffins

I made some bran muffins for breakfast this morning, and I was reminded of what a quick and easy treat they are.  Perfect for a light first meal of the day, they make a great snack later on as well. Here are a few of my favourite homemade muffins.

Bran Muffins

Carrot Walnut Bran Muffins
My Mom’s Jam Muffins
Another wonderful resource for great muffin recipes is Lisa of Happy in Dole Valley, who for a whole year baked a different muffin every Monday with her daughter. You can see links to all 52 recipes by clicking here






3 comments:

  1. April! Thanks for the sweet words and for linking to our Muffin Monday page. :) AnnaLynn and I are busy building our list of muffins to try this year and will be adding a couple of your recipes to our list -- how we're ever going to limit M.M. to every other Monday is beyond me. :)

    Blessings,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pleasure, Lisa! I would love it if you and AnnaLynn tried any of my recipes :) Looking forward to more lovely muffins!

      Delete
  2. Ah, such a great assortment of muffins!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.