Thursday, 2 February 2012

Apple and Onion Slow Cooker Pork - Cook Once Eat Twice


Photo credit Alex J Harris

I love to cook, but some days it is really nice to have a break, and get two meals out of one afternoon’s cooking. First time round, I usually serve this as a roast for Sunday dinner. A day or two later, I then serve Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Caramelized Onions. 

Photo credit Alex J Harris
There’s a bit work involved on the first day as I generally make mashed or roast potatoes to go alongside, as well as some other vegetables, but the nice thing is the pork takes care of itself in the slow cooker.  

To read more, please click here...

1 comment:

  1. I really need to get on the slow cooker craze. I haven't really used it since I made homemade applesauce for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.