Monday, 12 March 2012

Apple Spiced Muffins with Rice Dream


Photo credit Rice Dream

Rice Dream is a delicious, easy to digest soy and dairy alternative. Made from the finest Po Valley Italian rice, it is naturally low in fat, lactose free and contains no artificial flavourings, colourings or preservatives. The perfect choice for a health conscious lifestyle, Rice Dream makes a great alternative for those who want or need an alternative to cow’s milk. 

I was recently invited to try Rice Dream and I was pleasantly surprised by its taste and texture. I can drink ordinary milk, but if I was looking for a natural, lactose free alternative I would definitely consider Rice Dream. It works anywhere you would use ordinary milk - in your coffee, on your cereal or as a drink. You can also cook with it. I love these Apple Spice Muffins from the Rice Dream website. 

To read more, please click here...

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I'm excited to try this with Rice Dream. I love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.