Thursday, 1 March 2012

Creamy Mushroom, Bacon and Garlic Spaghetti



Last Saturday night our son went out with friends, and my husband and I had an evening on our own. We toyed with the idea of going out for dinner, but we are lucky to have the opportunity to eat out a lot, so the idea didn’t hold as much appeal as it might have done. In fact, after a very busy week, all we really wanted to do was curl up in front of the television with each other and a plate of something comforting and delicious.

One of the first meals my husband ever cooked for me was his Tagliatelle with Bacon and Cream. It’s not very heart healthy, but it’s easy and delicious. I didn’t have any tagliatelle and I wanted something with a bit more to it than just bacon and cream, so I decided to get creative while remaining true to his already delicious recipe. 

To read more, please click here...

1 comment:

  1. I love any garlic cream pasta. This looks absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.