Friday, 16 March 2012

The Gallery of Favorites St Patrick's Day Edition

Gallery of Favorites

Alea of Premeditated Leftovers and I want to welcome you to our weekend blog hop, The Gallery of Favorites, a place for you to feature favorite posts from your own blog. Thank you to everyone who shared posts last week. 

This week we are featuring some of the St Patrick’s Day themed posts from the last couple of weeks. 

To see this week's featured posts, and to share your own posts, please click here...

2 comments:

  1. Hi and thanks so much for hosting and a great collection of inspirational ideas...
    This week I posted a feature on IRSIH SODA BREAD and a post on HEALTHY LUNCH BOX IDEAS, 5 NATURAL HAIR RECIPES and a WONDERFULLY EASY SOAP RECIPE! I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them!
    Some of you may know I also host a linky,-although still in its early days- and am seeking even more wonderful creative women to come and share their beautiful posts there too! It's called SEASONAL CELEBRATION and can be found at Natural Mothers Network http://naturalmothersnetwork.com
    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your posts, Rebecca! I'm hoping to link up to Seasonal Celebrations next week. It's been really busy with travelling, plus my mother in law is seriously ill in hospital (an hour and a half away from where we live) so since we have got home we have been with her every day. But I'm really hoping to link up next week :) Have a lovely weekend! x

      Delete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.