Tuesday, 27 March 2012

The Hearth and Soul Hop 27 March

Hearth & Soul Hop

Welcome to the Hearth and Soul Hop, the blog hop that shares food from the hearth to feed your soul. Recipes should include healthy ingredients and can be old or new recipes or posts. Articles on real food, slow food, foraging, herbal remedies, local food, sustainable food, organics, gardening or any healthy eating information written in a positive light are also welcome. 

To see last week's featured recipes, and to share your posts, please click here...

2 comments:

  1. Hi April! How have you been? Just stopped in to visit and say a quick hello. I'm glad to see the Hearth and Soul blog hop is still alive and well. I don't know how much food blogging I will be doing these days but I will keep it in mind when I do. Hope all is well in your world. Martha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so lovely to hear from you, Martha! I'm just going to pop over and visit you at Seaside Simplicities :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.