Monday, 19 March 2012

Vegetarian Paella for Meatless Monday

I went through a phase where I was totally vegetarian in my late teens, but as my parents were not entirely supportive of the idea I prepared a lot of my own meals. I really did not know what to cook, and vegetarian cookbooks were few and far between, so I rotated between homemade vegetarian pizza, lasagna and stir fry most nights. I really wish I had a cookbook like Linda’s Kitchen back then. Published in 1995, this wonderful book by the late Linda McCartney is full of simple and delicious recipes for meals without meat. 

To read more, please click here...

2 comments:

  1. Paella is still on my list of to-dos but I'll definitely try this vegetarian version as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always on the prowl for tasty vegetarian dishes, I'll have to give this one a try. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.