Monday, 23 April 2012

Cheesy Roast Vegetable Pasta Bake



Ever have a recipe you love, but that you know has more potential? Not that you are going to stop making it, but you’d love to see what would happen if you gave yourself free reign to make it just that little bit more exciting? That’s what happened with my Spinach Florentine Pasta Bake. It’s a real family favourite but I knew it had the potential to evolve into yet another wonderful recipe if I just gave it the chance. 

I started by turning the whole thing upside down. No, not literally, that would have been messy - but by reversing the layers and adding some wonderful roast vegetables, I’ve created yet another meatless meal everyone loves. The extra veggies make it even more nutritious and filling, and although the original recipe is still very firmly placed in our vegetarian menu rotation, this one will be welcome at our table anytime. It’s also wonderful for midweek entertaining.

To read more, please click here...

1 comment:

  1. My family was never a huge baked pasta family other than lasagna, but I definitely want to try your recipe. It looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.