Monday, 2 April 2012

Ratatouille and How To Eat

Ratatouille is so versatile. You can serve it as a side dish, as a pasta sauce, or just on it’s own with some crusty bread on the side. I’ve even served it as a pot pie, similar to my Veggie Pot Pie. It takes a while to cook, but all the chopping and stirring can be very therapeutic in its own way. 

Although I have always loved ratatouille, it took me years to make it for myself. When I finally decided to try, I turned to the wonderful Nigella Lawson for inspiration. Nigella’s first cookbook, ‘How To Eat, The Pleasures and Principles of Good Food’, doesn’t always get mentioned very much any more, and it’s a shame because it is a brilliant book. 

To read more, please click here...

2 comments:

  1. I love a good Ratatouille and you recipe looks wonderful! Gorgeous picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read nothing but great things about Nigella's most recent cookbook. I'll really have to pick up a copy.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.