Monday, 30 April 2012

Rustic Pear Tart



I always feel like I’m cheating when I post a dessert recipe for Meatless Monday. I can’t honestly think of a dessert which contains meat and I’m sure it isn’t what the Meatless and Meat Free Monday founders had in mind. I just don’t have a new meatless main meal recipe to post today. Last week we ate meatless main meals three times but they were all meals I have posted before, with the exception of one, which is a ‘recipe in progress’ and isn’t quite ready to be shared yet. (If you are wondering, the two meals we ate that I have blogged were Chickpea and Veggie Couscous with Toasted Cashews and Vegetarian Pasta One Pot.) So a dessert it is. It’s meatless, and everyone needs dessert once in a while, but I still feel like I’m cheating! 

To read more, please click here...

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit, our family rarely, if ever, goes meatless any day of the week -- other than for dessert, that is! :) This recipe sounds delicious, April; looking forward to giving it a try!

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking tart. Bonus that it's pear!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.