Monday, 21 May 2012

Triple BLT for National Vegetarian Week


Photo courtesy of The Vegetarian Society

It’s National Vegetarian Week here in the UK, and this year the focus is on the most important meal of the day - breakfast!
Although I personally am not a vegetarian, I am actively trying to reduce the amount of meat in my family’s diet for health, environmental and ethical reasons. Eating meat free is delicious, nutritious and a great way for individuals to take small steps towards a more stable environment for us all.  

To read more, please click here...

1 comment:

  1. What a coincidence! I'm trying to cut back on my meat intake as well. I've stocked my freezer full of chicken and fish.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.