Thursday, 24 May 2012

Warm Courgette Scones and Going Veggie in Bite Size Chunks


Photo courtesy of The Vegetarian Society

As part of National Vegetarian Week, I’m featuring some of the Vegetarian Society’s recipes and these delicious scones are one of my favourites. I have made many delicious dishes using courgettes (zucchini) in my time, but until now I have never made scones with them.
Have you ever considered becoming a vegetarian? Although I intend to remain an omnivore, my family and I do eat lots of meatless meals, and I am a big supporter of the Meatless Monday and Meat Free Monday movements. The following tips from The Vegetarian Society are a great help if you do want to take the plunge and become vegetarian, or even if you just want to cut down on the amount of meat you eat. 

To read more, please click here...

1 comment:

  1. I'm making scones this weekend, so I'll have to try your version!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.