Sunday, 3 June 2012

Baked Camembert with Red Wine Jelly


Photo courtesy of Made in Provence

Over the years, I have met some wonderful people through The 21st Century Housewife. Christine of Made in Provence is one of them. Christine is always sourcing amazing new products and when I met her at The Spirit of Summer Fair she was eager to share her latest finds. I was very taken by her wonderful Red Wine Jelly. It is the perfect thing to serve with a traditional Provençal favourite, Baked Camembert. This is such an easy appetizer or snack, but it tastes so good everyone always raves about it! 

To read more, please click here...

1 comment:

  1. This looks delicious, and my sister's been hinting for me to make a baked cheese!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.