Monday, 15 October 2012

Gwyneth Paltrow's My Father's Daughter

Photo Alex Harris
Gwyneth Paltrow’s cookbook was published in the UK as ‘Notes from My Kitchen Table’, but I took pains to get hold of an American copy of the book as I loved the title ‘My Father’s Daughter’. Having lost my own Dad four years before, I really identified with the idea of writing something as a tribute to someone she loved so much.When I bought the book I did not know that I would later have a chance to meet Gwyneth in person. 

To read more, please click here...

2 comments:

  1. I remember when this cookbook was published. I'll have to take another look at it because I didn't care for her that much when it was released.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.